About the programme
The Swedish Institute (SI) seeks to strengthen Sweden’s relations and develop cooperation with the countries around the Baltic Sea and in our immediate area. Universities, upper secondary schools, folk high schools, and municipalities can now apply for funding from SI to implement projects focusing on youth exchanges between Sweden and Russia. The project should be implemented together with a Russian partner organisation.
The primary target group should be a group of youths within the age range 16-26 and the project should contribute to the strengthening of people to people contacts and relations between Sweden and Russia. Thematic focus, project setup and implementation of the project should be adapted to best address the target group. The maximum project duration is 18 months, but it is also possible to apply for funding for shorter projects. The maximum amount you may apply for is 500 000 SEK. Project duration and amount applied for should correspond to the scope of the project.
The call opens 24 June 2021 and closes 15 October 2021.
- Main applicant: a Swedish university, upper secondary school, folk high school or municipality is eligible to apply
- Partnership: at least one partner organisation from Russia is included in the partnership besides the Swedish main applicant
- Project duration: maximum 18 months
- Grant amount: minimum 100 000 SEK, maximum 500 000 SEK
- Target group: youths between 16-26 years old
More information, including project guidelines and detailed steps on how to send in your application may be retrieved at the Swedish version of this webpage. A link to the Swedish version will be posted here when the call is open.
If you have any questions, please contact us: