Third Country Participation in the Baltic Sea region offers Swedish actors the opportunity to apply for project funding for the inclusion of actors from Russia or the countries of the EU Eastern Partnership in a current EU project or a flagship within the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
The projects applying for funding for Third Country Participation in the Baltic Sea region will contribute to economic, environmentally and socially sustainable growth in the Baltic Sea region and its immediate area. In the long term they will contribute to an increased integration in the region. The projects will work on a common challenge in the region and benefit all participating actors.
- The main applicant has to be based in Sweden.
- The application must include at least two actors in two different countries eligible for support, one of which is Sweden (as main applicant).
- The funding is available for actors from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Sweden and Ukraine.
- The application must be linked to a current EU project where one of the parties involved is the Swedish applicant. Alternatively, the application may be linked to a flagship under the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region in which the Swedish applicant is involved.
- A project may run for no longer than 2 years and no less than six months.
- A project may apply for up to SEK 350,000 for a 1-year project and up to SEK 700,000 for a 2-year project.
The call for applications is closed!
The call for applications closed on 18 October 2018 at 15:00 (Swedish time).
If you have questions relating to our funding for Third Country Participation, please find our contact details at the bottom of the page.