The Baltic Leadership Programmes BLP are tailor made training programmes designed to promote the implementation of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and to support thematic networks. They offer a unique combination of theory and practice with a focus on dynamic leadership and capacity-building.
BLP Labour mobility is to tackle the issue of how to increase labour mobility within the Baltic Sea Region. The programme addresses both the operational and strategic issues concerning labour mobilityas well as the leadership and organisational skills needed for changing and developing the present system.
BLP – Labour Mobility will give you:
- A deeper understanding of transnational – Baltic Sea Region based – cooperation which will increase your organisations changes of develop sustainable projects
- An up-to-date knowledge and and in-depth understanding of the EU-structures and financial opportunities that can be significant for the continuing cooperation within the area of labour mobility.
- The chance to be a part of building a well-functional labour market that is a crucial element overall competitiveness of the countries in the Baltic Sea Region
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills for more effective cross-border and transnational cooperation.
Is my organisation eligible ?
The participants of this Baltic Leadership Programme have all been nominated by an expert committee. The target group of this programme are experts and practioners such as potential and current decisionmakers and project leaders from organisations dealing with issues under the EU-strategy from the Baltic Sea Region.
Final Module: Berlin, 14- 16 June, 2017
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute:
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
Costs covered and arranged by you:
- participants are expected to cover their travel costs.