The Baltic Leadership Programmes BLP are tailor made training programmes designed to promote the implementation of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and to support thematic networks. They offer a unique combination of theory and practice, with a focus on dynamic leadership, capacity building.
Baltic Leadership Programme (BLP) has a direct influence upon the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region as it provides targeted training supporting the activities of Policy Area Coordinators and Horizontal Action Coordinators. By bringing together experts and practitioners and by providing new tools, cross-cultural perspectives and policy area related capacity building the participants will contribute in creating successful transnational partnerships.
BLP – Secure will give you
- To equip the next generation of policy shapers and decision makers with the tools and perspectives needed to manage cross-border collaboration between diverse organizations in an intercultural context.
- Strategic leadership, crisis management, and regional cooperation.
- Advanced problem solving activities, open discussions,
- A clear macro-regional focus and addresses issues regarding multilevel governance.
Is my organisation eligible ?
The participants of this Baltic Leadership Programme have all been nominated by an expert committee. The target group of this programme are experts and practioners such as potential and current decisionmakers and project leaders from organisations dealing with issues under the EU-strategy from the Baltic Sea Region.
Module 3: 27 – 30 november 2017
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
Costs covered and arranged by you
- You are expected to cover your travel costs to each module.