She Entrepreneurs is a recognised leadership programme for women entrepreneurs in the MENA-region and Sweden. It is leadership training within the context of working for an equal and sustainable society using entrepreneurial principles, and the programme is based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. At the heart of the programme is personal and professional development. The aim of the She Entrepreneurs is to support women entrepreneurs by giving them the tools and methods they need to develop their enterprise.
The She Entrepreneurs is intended for women who have already started to build a business. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to develop your business to make it more effective at creating value for society – the She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to develop your business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding.
- Individual feedback on your business initiative from leading entrepreneurs and group mentors in Sweden and MENA. This feedback will give you the chance to rethink and fine-tune your idea.
- A strong and active network of likeminded women entrepreneurs who inspire and support each other in driving important changes in society
The call for applications to She entrepreneurs 2019 will be published on 4 December, including detailed information about the programme design and eligbility criteria.
Taking part in She Entrepreneurs also means becoming a part of an alumni network that offers the opportunity to exchange ideas and multiply your impact. The She Entrepreneurs network is very much alive and active. It consists of alumni who continue to support each other’s personal and professional development.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa costs
Costs covered and arranged by you
- Domestic travel / airport transfer in your home country
- Insurance when modules are held outside of Sweden