SHE-Leads empower participants in their roles as leaders in business and as entrepreneurs. The programme follows SI’s mission to establish relations between Swedish partners and the decision-makers of tomorrow around the world.
Sweden’s export strategy and the Saudi Vision 2030 are the departure points of the programme. The focus is on key skills such as personal leadership and strategic communication. By partnering with companies and stakeholders in both Sweden and Saudi Arabia the mission is to promote strengthened relations between Sweden and Saudi Arabia in the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation.
SHE Leads will give you:
- Increased knowledge & tools on how to promote one’s personal leadership
- Inspiration and new ideas within entrepreneurship and innovation
- A strong and active network of likeminded women who inspire and support each other in driving important changes in society
Can I join?
Selection is conducted through nominations. Qualifications include:
- Employed in the private or semi-private sector
- Ages 25-45
- Have experience in management positions (mid-level managerial role, or higher)
- Interested in connecting and learning together with their Swedish equivalents (women managers/ entrepreneurs)
- Interested in personal and leadership development and building strong, diverse professional, international networks
- Passionate about own personal and professional growth as well as the growth of their organisation
- Fluent in English
Kick-off in Saudi Arabia, October/November 2018
Module 1 – Sweden, November 2018
Module 2 – Saudi Arabia, December, 2018