The Swedish Institute SHE 2021 Leadership Programme is an exclusive opportunity to harvest the latest theoretical and practical insights into innovative leadership. Through networking opportunities, panel discussions, workshops and dialogue, participants are offered the opportunity to reflect and mature in their leadership skills.
The programme is specifically tailored to women experts and executives, offering a dynamic space where workplace issues can be discussed with other driven women professionals from the Gulf region and Sweden.
Climate change and global warming are an increasing threat against humanity and the environment which is why it is so important to seek innovative sustainable ideas and solutions. This year, Swedish Institute SHE 2021 Leadership Programme will be focusing on learning opportunities for advancing as a leader with the capacity to drive sustainable growth.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SHE Leads is primarily digital. All seminars will be live-streamed so participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speakers. The seminars will also be available on demand.
The 2021 programme will consist of four online seminars on leadership for a sustainable future, two interactive workshops, and networking opportunities. It will take place in November and December 2021.
- November 23. Round table: Global sustainability: The challenges ahead
- November 25. Cases and Interviews: The path forward
- December 2. Round table: The new leadership
- December 9. Dialogue and interview: Getting ready to lead
- December 12. Workshop 1: The world needs a new leadership; Developing digital tools and using design in thinking to address sustainability
- December 15. Workshop 2: The Sustainability Game; The dilemmas and decisions that you make in everyday operations
Please note that the two workshops on December 12 and 15 are scheduled at 14:00 – 16:00 CET for each occasion. Attendance in both these workshops is mandatory to complete the programme and join the Swedish Institute alumni network.
More information coming soon.
Who can apply?
The programme will admit 30 participants. On completion of the course, participants will be members of the growing regional Swedish Institute alumni network.
Applicants must be:
- Women based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates or Sweden
- Proficient in English
- Between 25-45 years of age
- In an executive, managerial or expert position
Additional information about the programme
- The programme is free of charge.
- The total amount of time participants should expect to dedicate is 8-10 hours, with additional time added for networking opportunities.
- It is administered by the Swedish Institute in collaboration with the Swedish Embassy to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Embassy of Sweden to the United Arab Emirates.
- The Swedish Institute is a public agency that builds trust in Sweden around the world. We work with Sweden promotion, international cooperation and global development.
- The program, formerly known as SHE Leads, has more than 50 alumni in the Gulf region, forming a network of professional women in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
How to apply
For additional questions or inquiries related to Swedish Institute SHE 2021 Leadership Programme, please contact Agnes Lidbeck at: email@example.com