The Swedish Institute Sustainability Forum will not take place in Sweden during 2018. Information about future forums will be posted on this website. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Swedish Institute Sustainability Forum – SISF – is no ordinary event, it is a highly creative 48-hour global think-tank with a selected sustainability theme serving the dual purpose to develop real-life applicable solutions that help companies deal effectively with some of the key sustainability challenges of the 21st century, and to help society to be more resilient in meeting known and unknown challenges.
Held annually in the tranquil outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden, the true spirit of SISF provides an inspiring space outside of the ordinary office cubicle, whereby influential people from around the world get to cross paths. High-level individuals from different sectors gather to share experiences and discuss possible new solutions for current global sustainability challenges in an informal and creative atmosphere.
SISF will give you:
- The opportunity to meet high-level individuals from different sectors and share experiences and discuss possible new solutions for current global sustainabibity challenges in an informal and creative atmosphere
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges within the selected theme
- The opportunity to be part of a allowing free and out-of-the-box thinking event where everyone is given the floor to speak freely in an open-minded setting.
Unlike other forums or symposia, there is no agenda and no dedicated speakers. Instead, a working timeline guides the interactive processes that are built into creative physical spaces tailored for the theme. Participants should be prepared to work informally in full days with engaging discussions, working groups and solutions-oriented workshops. The true spirit of the forum provides an inspiring space outside of the ordinary office cubicle, where influential people from around the world get to cross paths. In combination, the forum hopes to remove all barriers, allowing free and out-of the- box thinking where everyone is given the floor to speak freely in open-minded dialogues.
In preparations leading up to the SISF days, a funnel methodology is used to identify a narrower scope for the theme. This funnel methodology includes engagements with relevant stakeholders and experts. These stakeholders play an important role in shaping the content of each SISF. Collaborators and partners endorse and work closely with the Swedish Institute to develop content and actively pursue development possibilities for the outcomes of each SISF.
Costs covered by the swedish institute:
- Forum fee
- Standard flights tickets and airport transfer in Sweden
- Accommodation and standard meals for the duration of the Forum
- All participants will be insured against acute illness and accident through the Swedish State Group Insurance and personal insurance by The Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Service Agency (Kammarkollegiet).
Costs covered and arranged by you:
- All other cost e.g. visa application, additional days, will be at the expense of each individual participants.