The Visby Programme offers scholarships for exchange students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine. Students from these countries, who have been nominated for exchange studies in Sweden, can apply for a scholarship for one or two semesters.
- Next application period: March to April 2019 (preliminary) for the academic year 2019/2020.
- An estimated 30 scholarships will be available.
Included in the scholarship
- Scholarship of SEK 9 000 per month for exchange studies in Sweden, for one or two semesters
- Travel grant of SEK 5 000
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders
Who can apply?
You can apply if you are have been nominated or have applied for exchange studies in Sweden through your home university. You must also be a citizen of, and currently living in one of the following countries:
You cannot apply for the scholarship if you have been living in Sweden for two years or longer, have already started your exchange studies in Sweden before your application has been assessed by SI or if you have already received three or more scholarships from SI.