Criteria: Young leaders
Are you a civil society leader in South Asia or the MENA region? Are you working for a more gender equal world? SI Leader Lab is a programme for advocates of gender equality who wish to grow in their role while exploring new tools and forms for collaboration. Apply to SI Leader Lab if you want to grow as a leader, develop your advocacy skills and share knowledge in a network of inspirational peers.
Status: Opens for applications 6 November
Baltic Leadership Programme on Youth and Bioeconomy
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 21 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I get an error message when entering my birth date.
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the portal, it says my username is used.
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries? ?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organization that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
- The eligibility requirements mention that candidates should be willing to contribute at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in their country during the programme. How will this be arranged?
"I love that the program really focuses on the why. Sometimes you just keep going on with your business and forget to focus on why you are doing it. If you lose the why then you will suddenly turn into any other business, not caring about quality or impact, just about profit and expansion"
Amira Elgharib - She Entrepreneurs 2018
"I’ve learned a lot, both on the business side and on a more personal level. The mentorship has been really helpful too. For someone trying to find investment, it’s important to work on your personal development. An investor doesn’t invest in the project as much as they invest in the person running it."
Hela Jelassi - She Entrepreneurs 2018
"Lessons I learned from my experience with She Entrepreneurs are things I reflect on on a daily basis. Not only do I feel like I'm a better business leader after the program, but also my personal development has been impacted on a very deep level."
Noha El Taher - She Entrepreneurs 2018
“Having the opportunity to stay focused on planning and strategizing for my business within a learning environment was a great personal push that has shaped many of the decisions and actions that followed.”
Najwa Sahmarani - She Entrepreneurs 2016