Q&A SI Leader Lab 2019
In spring 2019 Swedish Institute is launching SI Leader Lab, a new leadership programme with focus on South Asia and the MENA region. Below you find questions and answers targeted to alumni of Young Leaders Visitors programme (YLVP) in the MENA region and Young Connectors of the Future (YCF) in South Asia.
- What is SI Leader Lab?
- What is the aim of the programme?
- What is the content of the programme?
- What is the time plan for 2019?
- Why a new programme?
- Why gender equality? Why participants from one thematic area?
- How will alumni be involved in the new programme?
- I have suggestions that I think you should consider – how do I contact you?
- I want to be active in the SI alumni network, where can I find more information?
- What is the target group of the new programme?
- Can Swedish participants apply to the programme?
- I have a friend who is meeting some of the criteria, but not all of them. Can he/she still apply?
- I have more questions – when can I ask them?
- Will the group work be mixed with participants from borth the MENA-region and South Asia during the programme?
- Is it possible for YCF and YLVP-alumnis to apply to the programme?