She Entrepreneurs Sweden week 2022 will take place in Stockholm 19 – 26 September. The week is hosted by the Swedish Institute and offers you:
- New perspectives on growth, impact and leadership
- Exchange of experiences and skills with fellow She Entrepreneurs
- Inspiration by Swedish business leaders and sustainable start-ups
- Concrete insights and tools to bring home to develop your own business and leadership.
The format will be a mix of lectures, workshops, field visits, excursions and networking.
Who and how?
Sweden Week is designed for alumni from the She Entrepreneurs 2020 and 2021 cohorts who want to build on their experience and take the next steps on their impact journey.
Number of seats are limited to 20 participants. You are welcome to submit your application if you fulfil the following criteria:
- Successfully completed She Entrepreneurs 2020 or 2021.
- Are able to fully attend all session (including the online kick-off on 8 September).
- Being ready to apply knowledge and tools from the week in your business.
- Runs a business that:
– is ready to expand;
– has the potential to further contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
– is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey.
We will select participants based on the following criteria:
- Proven ability of the applicant to make use of the participation in She Entrepreneurs
- Developments in the applicants’ business since participating in She Entrepreneurs
- Impact of the applicant’s business in the past year
- Potential for future impact within the scope of Agenda 2030
In the final selection the Swedish Institute will not only look at the individual candidates but will aim at creating a group with even distribution of countries, sectors and competences.
When and where?
We start with an online kick off on 8 September where all participants will have a chance to meet and connect. The programme in Stockholm will take place 19 – 25 September (arrival 19 September, departure 25 September). The week will start outside of Stockholm, in the beautiful island of Lidingö and end in the city center of Stockholm. The Swedish Institute will cover travel, accommodation, programme and material costs. Please see the FAQs for more information.
Application period: 30 May – 9 June (closing midnight Central European Summer Time). All participants will be informed of the results of the selection by 21 June.
The link to the applications form is not available at the moment.
Do you have questions and want to know more?
Please read this Q & A for more information. You are also welcome to reach out if you have questions:email@example.com