List of recipients
The recipients of each scholarship are as follows:
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP)
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for South Africa (SISSA)
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for the Western Balkans and Turkey
- Visby Programme
How were the recipients chosen?
Scholarships are awarded through a rigorous selection process based on the relevance and quality of each application, in accordance with the aim and purpose of each respective scholarship programme. Academic merits are not taken into consideration.
How many people applied?
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP): 16,543 applications from 5,299 applicants
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for South Africa (SISSA): 209 applications from 83 applicants
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for the Western Balkans and Turkey: 550 applications from 212 applicants
- Visby Programme: 2,270 applications from 826 applicants
I’m on the list! What’s next?
If you’re on the list of successful scholarship recipients, you’ll receive an official scholarship offer by e-mail by 30 April. Make sure to accept the scholarship offer by the deadline indicated in your e-mail. The offer is only valid for the master’s programme stated in the offer. Also, please make sure to decline admissions and/or reserve places to other master’s programmes at University Admissions according to the instruction.
If you’re on the reserve list, you will be informed via e-mail by the date indicated in the lists above, if you are offered a scholarship. If you don’t receive an offer by this date, unfortunately you will not receive a scholarship for this academic year. You are welcome to re-apply during the next application period.
I’m not on the list. What’s next?
If you’re not on the list, you have unfortunately not been offered a scholarship, or a reserve place. Applicants who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.
Please visit studyinsweden.se to look for other sources of scholarship funding, including university and third-party scholarships.