The FAQ below are for scholarships on master’s level. We have created a separate FAQ for PhD and researchers.
FAQ-scholarships on master’s level
University Admissions and master’s programmes
Do you have any questions related to university admissions, application fee and application number? Please contact University Admissions directly. SI and University Admissions are two separate agencies and SI only administers SI scholarships.
- Can I apply for a master’s programme at the Swedish Institute?
- How do I apply for a master’s programme?
- Can I apply for any master’s programme and get an SI scholarship?
- I have a problem with my application at University Admissions, do I need to keep SI updated?
- I changed the ranking of the master’s programmes I applied for at University Admissions, how will it affect my SI scholarship applications?
- I missed the deadline to apply to University Admissions, can I still apply for an SI scholarship?
SI scholarships for full-time studies on master’s level
- Is my work or leadership experience valid?
- How do I know if there is any scholarship I can apply for?
- Seems like you don’t have any scholarships for me, what should I do?
- I currently live in a country not eligible for the scholarship programme I want to apply to, is it ok?
- I have a dual citizenship, what citizenship should I use in my scholarship applications?
- I'm enrolled in a master's programme in Sweden now, can I apply for an SI scholarship for my second year?
- What requirement do you have for English proficiency and GPA?
- Is there any SI scholarships for bachelor’s studies?
- Is there any SI scholarships for single courses, exchange studies, study visits, participations in conferences?
- Who can sign the proof of work and leadership experience form?
- Does my employer(s) need to stamp my proof of work and leadership experience form?
- Applicants should only submit one proof of work and leadership experience, but I have worked at more than one workplace.
- Do I have to provide proof for all the work experience I have had so far if I have worked at many workplaces?
- Can I submit my proof of work and leadership experience in a different format?
- I have a special situation so I can’t provide the required proof of work and leadership experience, what should I do?
- Can you contact me before you contact my referees?
- I can’t log in on the online application portal.
- I forgot my username and password for the online application portal.
- I can’t submit my online scholarship application in the online application portal.
- I need to make a change in my submitted application, what should I do?
- I can’t find the application form on the online application portal.
- How do I answer a certain question?
- My submission status is "being submitted". What should I do?
- I have clicked at the "Submit"-button but the status of my application is still "Not submitted".
- How can I create separate applications for the master's programmes I need scholarships for?
I have other questions.
Kindly make sure that you have read through all the information on our website and the instruction in our templates for required documents, before you contact us. To look for your answer on our website and the templates is the most efficient way to get your problem solved.
You can contact us through the contact form below. Due to the heavy workload, it may take a few days tills you receive the answer. Thank you for your patience!