First, watch this short film to learn about the general application procedure:
FAQ – Scholarships on master’s level
University Admissions and master’s programmes
- Can I apply for a master’s programme at the Swedish Institute?
- Can I apply for any master’s programme and get an SI scholarship?
- How do I apply for a master’s programme?
- I have a problem with my application at University Admissions. Do I need to inform SI?
- I changed the ranking of the master’s programmes I applied for. Will it affect my scholarship application?
- I missed the deadline to apply to University Admissions. Can I still apply for an SI scholarship?
SI Scholarships for Global Professionals
- How do I know if there is any scholarship I can apply for?
- I currently live in a country not eligible for an SI scholarship. May I still apply?
- I have a dual citizenship. Which one should I use in my scholarship application?
- Are there any SI scholarships for bachelor’s studies?
- Are there any SI scholarships for single courses, exchange studies, study visits or participation in conferences?
- Do you provide scholarships for PhD studies and postdoctoral research in Sweden?
- Is my work or leadership experience valid?
- I am currently enrolled in a master's programme in Sweden. Can I apply for an SI scholarship for my second year?
- What requirements do you have for English proficiency and GPA?
- I have applied for other scholarships. Can I still apply for an SI scholarship?
- Why do applicants have to be liable to pay tuition fees?
- Who can sign the Proof of Work and Leadership Experience form?
- Does my employer(s) need to stamp my proof of work and leadership experience form?
- Applicants should only submit one proof of work and leadership experience, but I have worked at more than one workplace.
- Do I have to provide proof for all the work experience I have had so far?
- I have a special situation so I can’t provide the required proof of work and leadership experience .What should I do?
- Can you contact me before you contact my referees?
- There are fields called "Choose one" but I don't see any options to choose from.
I have another question!
Kindly make sure that you have read through all the information on our website and the instructions in our forms for the required documents, before you contact us. To look for your answer in the call for applications and in the forms is the most efficient way to get your problem solved.
You can contact us through the contact form below. Due to heavy workload, it may take a few days until you get an answer. Thank you for your patience!
Contact us – scholarships