Criteria: Social change
Swedish Institute Sustainability Forum – SISF
Young Connectors of the Future – YCF
Young Leaders Visitors Programme – YLVP
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 40 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I get an error message when entering my birth date.
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the portal, it says my username is used.
- Do you give priority to any specific kind of social initiative?
- I only have an idea about a social business initiative, can I still apply?
- Is the programme fully funded?
Toolbox for the social business
SI has produced a handbook on social entrepreneurship specifically for participants of She Entrepreneurs. Toolbox for the social business is available for free online.
Toolbox for the social business is a practical introduction to business modelling with the key building blocks to commercialise a business idea. It presents traditional concepts of entrepreneurship and explains how these can be adapted and exploited by organisations that aim to deliver social or ecological value creation. This book is based on theories and practices that have proven to be effective and impactful. Each chapter contains critical questions to consider individually or in a group. Using the toolbox will help readers create or grow an impactful business.