Criteria: Sustainable modern governance
The Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build awareness, capacity and resilience in the practice of governance. Are you a young professional in Western Balkans and want to deepen your knowledge about modern sustainble governance? This is the programme for you.
Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) Baltic Sea Region and Eastern partnership countries
- What does it cost to participate?
- I am a citizen of one of the countries applicable for SAYP but currently working/situated in a different country, can I apply?
- I'm a student, about to finalize my studies - can I apply?
- I'm a volunteer, can I apply to SAYP?
- I'm an intern, can I apply?
- I have already participated in SAYP, can I apply again?
- Where do I send my application?
- I want to apply for more than one module - must I send the application to each university?
- When will I know if I am one of the selected participants?
After the programme, I try to keep the concept in mind how we could work with innovation more in the public sector. Maybe my office can set an example. The programme gave me inspiration and also motivation to think more about these things. But also, a broader knowledge about what sustainability actually is and how I can be a part of it. It is more than green thinking.
The Academy helped me understand how a human rights-based approach might make our projects more beneficial to the people we try to help. This is where the programme filled my knowledge gaps the most. It’s a new perspective for public health workers in Armenia.