This activity is organised by the Sweden Alumni Network Japan and is open to network members.
- What do you think about gender equality and LGBTQ?
- What were you impressed by about gender equality when you visited Sweden?
- Gender inequality has been treated mainly as a woman’s issue. But what negative impact does gender inequality have on MEN’s daily lives?
- Is it possible to keep a balance between gender and Japanese culture?
- What do you think about same-gender marriage? It has not been legally recognized in Japan.
If you are interested in these questions, this event is for you!
This event is aimed to offer an opportunity to think about gender through casual discussion.
You can join just to watch or just to listen, so please feel free to join us 🙂