The Swedish Institute (SI) is pleased to welcome applications to SI Innovation Leaders from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia. The call for applications is open between 18 February – 10 March 2019.
The aim of SI Innovation Leaders (SIIL) is to contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the western Balkan region. The goal is to create a platform for knowledge exchange and problem solving between innovation field experts within private sector, public sector and academia, with the help of Swedish expertise and experience.
The countries that participate in the programme SI Innovation Leaders during this first year are Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia. By the end of the programme you will be a part of a strong network of innovation ecosystem experts for a strong and innovative future in the western Balkan region.
The Programme will give you:
- A network of leaders working with innovation ecosystems in Sweden and the western Balkan region.
- Increased knowledge and practice about effective collaboration between the private sector, the public sector and academia (triple helix).
- Increased innovation ecosystem leadership competence.
- Insights into Sweden’s innovation ecosystem, one of the leading innovation ecosystems in the world.
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business, the public sector and academia – both in Sweden and your region.
Learn more about the programe and how to apply on the SI website: https://si.se/en/siil/
Sweden and Innovation:
Sweden has been ranked as one of the world’s leading innovative nations for years. During the past decades Sweden has developed a world-class start-up scene, creating a vast amount of attention from entrepreneurs, investors and talents. After Silicon Valley, the Swedish capital produces more ‘unicorns’ per capita than any other city. With a population of about one million, Stockholm has brought forth global brands such as Skype, Spotify, Minecraft and Candy Crush Saga. To learn more visit: https://sweden.se/business/innovation-in-sweden/