The call for applications for master’s studies starting in the autumn semester 2018 has ended. Information on this page is only about this call that ended. Information about next call may be available in the late autumn 2018 for master’s studies starting in the autumn semester 2019. The eligibility criteria as well as the application procedure and key dates may differ from this year.
The recipients of the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme for master’s studies 2018/2019 have been determined. Check the list of successful recipients.
We grant scholarships to over 100 master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2018. Check the list of master’s programmes that are eligible for the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme.
- To begin with, apply for up to four master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2017 – 15 January 2018.
- Then apply for an SI scholarship between 2-9 February 2018, follow the instructions below.
An estimated 14 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2018.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members.
- Application fee to University Admissions.