Information about next call will be available by 1 December 2018 for master’s studies starting in the autumn semester 2019. The eligibility criteria as well as the application procedure and key dates may differ from the previous call for applications.
The recipients of the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme for master’s studies 2018/2019 have been determined. Check the list of successful recipients.
We grant scholarships to a limited number of master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2019. We will publish a list of eligible master’s programmes for the academic year 2019/2020 here by 1 December 2018.
- To begin with, apply for up to four master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2018 – 15 January 2019.
- Then apply for an SI scholarship between 4-14 February 2019 (preliminary), follow the instructions below.
An estimated 10-12 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2019.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month (preliminary)
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members.
- Application fee to University Admissions.