The recipients of the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme for master’s studies 2018/2019 have now been determined. Check the list of successful recipients.
- Next application period: February 2019 (preliminary) for the academic year 2019/2020.
- An estimated 14 scholarships will be offered.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members.
- Application fee to University Admissions.