You should only submit the required documents listed below in your online scholarship application. We will not consider any other documents than the required ones. You must complete your applications in English. You must use our templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions, otherwise your applications will be deemed ineligible.
- A motivation letter: You must use the SI template for the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme. You will need to fill in and upload the motivation letter as a PDF-file.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV): please only use this particular Europass format of maximum three pages. It is up to you to decide which parts are relevant for your application. Additional pages will not be considered. It must be uploaded as a PDF file with your online application.
- One or two letters of reference: in a free format or using the SI template for the Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme. At least one of the letters must prove your work and leadership experience. If applicable, the letter(s) should certify your involvement in networks or civil society organisations. The letter must be signed by the referee, and if possible stamped by the referred organisation’s official stamp. You can find more information in our FAQ. There will also be an instruction in the template.
- A copy of your passport: your personal data including name, citizenship and photograph must be shown clearly. Copy of passport should be included together with the CV as a last fourth page. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a copy of your valid passport showing that your citizenship is Turkey, to include in your application.
Make sure you have a complete application
A complete application must consist of:
- a completed motivation letter
- one or two valid and completed letters of reference
- a copy of your valid passport
If your application is missing one of the required documents above, it will be deemed ineligible.
If you apply to several master’s programmes
You need to submit a separate copy of your scholarship application for each eligible master’s programme that you have applied to. For example, if you have applied to the maximum of four master’s programmes on universityadmissions.se, you must submit four separate and complete online scholarship applications. Each application must have all the required documents attached. You may use the same documents for each application, or create unique ones for each master’s programme. You should use the same account at the application portal to submit all your scholarship applications and you should provide the same e-mail address for all your scholarship applications.