The recipients of the Visby Programme Scholarship for master’s studies 2018/2019 have now been determined. Check the list of successful recipients.
Information about the next call for applications will be available in the late autumn 2018 for master’s studies starting in the autumn semester 2019. Note that the eligibility criteria as well as the application procedure and key dates may differ from this year.
- Next application period: February 2019 (preliminary) for the academic year 2019/2020.
- About 50 scholarships will be offered.
Scholarships for full degree master’s programme studies
Included in the scholarship
- SEK 9,000 monthly grant for living expenses
- Tuition fee cover
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)