Scholarships for full degree master’s programme studies
- Next application period: 4-14 February 2019, for the academic year 2019/2020.
- We will publish a list of eligible master’s programmes for the academic year 2019/2020 here by 1 December 2018. Only the master’s programmes that are in the list are eligible for the Visby Programme.
- About 50 scholarships will be offered.
Included in the scholarship
- Tuition fees (paid directly to the Swedish university by us)
- Monthly grant of SEK 9,000 for living expenses
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
Who can apply?
In order to apply for the Visby Programme scholarship for master’s level studies in Sweden, you must be a citizen of, and currently living in one of the following countries:
Please note that there are some exceptions that can make you ineligible for the scholarship. Make sure to read about the exceptions here.