Are you a woman leader based in Sweden, Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates ready to accelerate for a sustainable future? Swedish Institute SHE 2021 Leadership Programme offers you an exclusive online space taking female leadership to the next level in a fast-changing world.
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 21 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I get an error message when entering my birth date.
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the portal, it says my username is used.
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries? ?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organization that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
- The eligibility requirements mention that candidates should be willing to contribute at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in their country during the programme. How will this be arranged?
“Through the programme I got to see how women can be successful in business and in their lives. The She Entrepreneurs network became priceless for me.”
Bita Baghestani - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"It has been a great experience. We have formed connections and we have also connected with ourselves in a strong way thanks to She Entrepreneurs. It will create value for ourselves, our businesses and our societies for many years to come."
Shurouq Qawariq - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"I’ve learned a lot, both on the business side and on a more personal level. The mentorship has been really helpful too. For someone trying to find investment, it’s important to work on your personal development. An investor doesn’t invest in the project as much as they invest in the person running it."
Hela Jelassi - She Entrepreneurs 2018