Are you a female entrepreneur or business-woman in search of inspiration, tools and new ideas within entrepreneurship and innovation? Do you want to contribute to strengthening the relationship between Sweden and Saudi Arabia? Apply to a leadership programme, unlike any other, to sharpen your leadership skills and enhance your knowledge about Sweden.
Baltic Leadership Programme on Smart Specialisation
Baltic Leadership Programme – Cluster managers
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 21 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I get an error message when entering my birth date.
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the portal, it says my username is used.
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries? ?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organization that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
- The eligibility requirements mention that candidates should be willing to contribute at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in their country during the programme. How will this be arranged?
FAQ - Selection of countries
- Why is Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq no longer included in list of programme countries?
- Is this a permanent decision?
- Can Syrian citizens who are residing in one of the participating countries apply?
- Does this mean that Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq will not be included in any SI activities during 2019?
- Can Swedish entrepreneurs no longer apply to She entrepreneurs?