The Swedish Institute SHE 2022 Leadership Programme offers an exclusive online space taking female leadership to the next level in a fast-changing world.
Status: Opens for applications 11 January
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 21 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries? ?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organisation that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
- The eligibility requirements mention that candidates should be willing to contribute at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in their country during the programme. How will this be arranged?
“Through the programme I got to see how women can be successful in business and in their lives. The She Entrepreneurs network became priceless for me.”
Bita Baghestani - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"This is an extremely important network. Although we come from very different industries and backgrounds, I found the exchange of knowledge priceless. Each one of us has challenges and victories. Sharing those completes a perspective that is missing when you’re alone or when you work only with people that are like you."
Basma Uraiqat - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"She Entrepreneurs planted the seed of how to develop my social enterprise and it got things going. The programme definitely had a tangible impact!"
Nora Belahcen Fitzgerald - She Entrepreneurs 2015