Are you a women leader based in Saudia Arabia and the United Arab Emirates facing new challenges due to the Covid-19 pandemic? SHE Leads 2020 offers you an exclusive online space taking female leadership to the next level in though times.
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- I am 21 years old - can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I get an error message when entering my birth date.
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the portal, it says my username is used.
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries? ?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organization that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
- The eligibility requirements mention that candidates should be willing to contribute at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in their country during the programme. How will this be arranged?
"This is an extremely important network. Although we come from very different industries and backgrounds, I found the exchange of knowledge priceless. Each one of us has challenges and victories. Sharing those completes a perspective that is missing when you’re alone or when you work only with people that are like you."
Basma Uraiqat - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"It has been a great experience. We have formed connections and we have also connected with ourselves in a strong way thanks to She Entrepreneurs. It will create value for ourselves, our businesses and our societies for many years to come."
Shurouq Qawariq - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"I’ve learned a lot, both on the business side and on a more personal level. The mentorship has been really helpful too. For someone trying to find investment, it’s important to work on your personal development. An investor doesn’t invest in the project as much as they invest in the person running it."
Hela Jelassi - She Entrepreneurs 2018