Are you an entrepreneur with a vision of making an impact on society through your business? Do you want to take the next steps to grow? Become part of a strong network of impact-driven female founders in the Middle East, North Africa and Türkiye through our leadership programme She Entrepreneurs.
FAQ - Application procedure and programme design
- What costs will not be covered?
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on your website - can I still apply?
- Can I still apply if I’m not quite within the listed age range for applicants (e.g. 47 years old)?
- Can the Swedish Institute support my visa application if I am selected?
- Where do I send my application?
- Do you give priority to businesses from any specific industries?
- Is the programme open for all nationalities?
- I am a Lebanese citizen residing in Europe, can I still apply?
- I am running a charity or similar organisation that does not strive to make a profit. Can I still apply?
- I only have an idea for a business that I would like to start up. Can I still apply?
"The programme was really straight to the point with amazing mentors and an amazing team!"
Maria Frangieh - She Entrepreneurs 2021
"This is an extremely important network. Although we come from very different industries and backgrounds, I found the exchange of knowledge priceless. Each one of us has challenges and victories. Sharing those completes a perspective that is missing when you’re alone or when you work only with people that are like you."
Basma Uraiqat - She Entrepreneurs 2019
"She Entrepreneurs planted the seed of how to develop my social enterprise and it got things going. The programme definitely had a tangible impact!"
Nora Belahcen Fitzgerald - She Entrepreneurs 2015