Criteria: Sustainable business
Are you a changemaker who wants to become part of a network of progressive business leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Programme Northern and Eastern Europe to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices.
Swedish Institute Management Programme Africa
Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia
- Where do I send my application?
- If I'm from a country that is not listed on si.se/simpasia - can I still apply?
- I attended many years ago - can one attend again?
- I work full-time, do I still have time to attend the course?
- What happens if I miss one of the live sessions?
- What equipment is required of me to be able to participate?
- What kind of digital tools and platforms will be used in SIMP?
"The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry is committed to proactively incorporate sustainability and labour rights into our strategies, policies and work plans"
"The programme provided me with strategic frameworks to use in my work. I learned to look at principles and our commitments in depth, to better see possible future consequences. I have become better at seeing which areas are worth exploring and which are not. We must follow a well-structured path within the framework and not get deviated by other conversations. So those are some tangible results from SIMP, being able to use these frameworks internally."