Criteria: Sustainable business
Do you see opportunities, even in large complex challenges? Are you a change maker that wants to grow even stronger in your leadership? Do you also want to learn from some of the most impactful people and solutions in sustainability science, leadership, technology and impact investment?
Swedish Institute Management Programme Northern Europe
Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia
“To be part of the programme really is a life changing experience. You will learn not only about leadership but also about yourself and what is happening in the world and where we are right now. You will learn from real examples, from industrial businesses that are working towards becoming more sustainable. If you really want to be a responsible leader this is the right programme for you.”
Pandu Wirawan Arief, Chief Operational Officer at Cumi Rental Marketplace and participant in Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia 2019
“SIMP has a wonderful combination of classroom training and fieldtrips, not only in Sweden but also in other countries as China and Indonesia. We learn best practices from Sweden, but we also learn from each other as we all come from countries with similar level of development that are facing the same challenges. That is the best way of learning.”
Thao Nguyen, policy advisor at the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and participant in Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia 2019
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on si.se/simpasia, can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the online application portal, it says my username is used.
- I attended SIMP many years ago. Can one attend again?