Criteria: Sustainable business
Do you work in the field of bioeconomy and are you interested in how to integrate youth perspectives into your everyday work? Are you looking for innovative solutions to foster the necessary transition from a fossil-based to a bio-based society and economy? Are you a member of a youth organisation with a strong engagement in the field of bioeconomy and sustainability?
Swedish Institute Management Programme Northern Europe
Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia
“To be part of the programme really is a life changing experience. You will learn not only about leadership but also about yourself and what is happening in the world and where we are right now. You will learn from real examples, from industrial businesses that are working towards becoming more sustainable. If you really want to be a responsible leader this is the right programme for you.”
Pandu Wirawan Arief, Chief Operational Officer at Cumi Rental Marketplace and participant in Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia 2019
“SIMP has a wonderful combination of classroom training and fieldtrips, not only in Sweden but also in other countries as China and Indonesia. We learn best practices from Sweden, but we also learn from each other as we all come from countries with similar level of development that are facing the same challenges. That is the best way of learning.”
Thao Nguyen, policy advisor at the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry and participant in Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia 2019
- I’m from a country that’s not listed on si.se/simpasia, can I still apply?
- Where do I send my application?
- I have uploaded my CV and application form but I’m unable to proceed to the next step and submit my application.
- I submitted my application but I didn’t get a confirmation email.
- I can’t login to the online application portal, it says my username is used.
- I attended SIMP many years ago. Can one attend again?