Due to a delay in delivery of the admissions results from University Admissions, successful SI scholarship recipients of SISS 2018/2019 will be announced at si.se at 16:00 CEST on 27 April 2018.
We grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2018. Check the list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SISS.
- To begin with, apply for up to four master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2017 – 15 January 2018.
- Then apply for an SI scholarship between 2-9 February 2018, follow the instructions below.
An estimated 180 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2018. Usually 1-2 % of the applicants can be awarded a SISS scholarship.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire scholarship period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members.
- Application fee to University Admissions.