This webinar will bring together experts in the field of human rights and minority issues such as:
• Fernand de Varennes, United Nations Special Rapporteur for Minority Issues;
• Prof. Dr. Jarmo Lainio, Stockholm University, Representative on the Council of Europe’s Expert Committee for the Supervision of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages;
• Dr. Michael Strange, Malmö University – Programme coordinator Master of Global Politics and Societal Change;
• Morse Flores, UN OHCHR Human Rights Officer & Coordinator of OHCHR Minority Fellowship Programme;
• Anika Mishra, Representative of Spotlight Team Campaign ”When the world pauses music and dance will continue”;
• Franklin Etarh, Minority Community Leader in Cameroon, Swedish Institute Scholar.
Join us for a fruitful exchange. Register here: https://forms.gle/Sn3iCvai2GaHgLNx9